EASY APPS // TRENDING…. Honey Mustard Hot Dog Baked Brie Appetizer
Say that 10 times fast!!
Ok so when I was a kid I had a little "hot dog incident" that my family will probably NEVER let me live down. It may or may not have involved cold hot dogs, my waistband, and sneaking said hotdogs to eat in the bathroom for a little snacky-snack. Hey, when you need a little pick-me-up whatcha gonna do?? 🤷🏻♀️
Now THIS hot dog appetizer has me like 🤤🤤🤤. I am going to need to make about 16 versions of this delicious brie appetizer just to get it right #wink And I don't even eat meat that often these days. But hot dogs don't really count as meat, do they?
Here's the recipe for this cheesy, crispy, hot diggity dog appetizer. It's perfect for game day, family gatherings, casual nights at home, or just for you, yourself, and you! I don't recommend eating an entire pack of hot dogs in one sitting though but I'm sure it can be done! Hehe
Here's the recipe -->
✨HONEY MUSTARD & BRIE HOT DOG APPETIZER✨
10 BEEF hot dogs cut into quarters
2 sheets of puff pastry
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp raw unfiltered honey
1-2 Tbsp dried Herbs de Provence
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
2. Place both puff pastry sheets down on a lined baking sheet (I used foil because I was out of parchment) and cut into a circle shape
3. Cut the top off your Brie and place it on top of one of the pastry sheets. Top the Brie with mustard, honey, and the herbs.
4. Place the second pastry sheet on top of the Brie situation and press down around the cheese.
5. Cut the dough into strips around the Brie like a sun shape
6. Roll each hot dog up into the dough and nestle it up against the Brie
7. Brush with butter and sprinkle with more herbs de Provence and salt/pepper
8. Bake for 30 minutes until the puff pastry is browned and the Brie is melted through
Check out the video on Insta for all the details HERE
Happy whatever day it issssssss!!!