About the Recipe
Move over spinach artichoke dip this yummmmmyyy kale version is our new favorite!
Cream Cheese, 1 pkg
Sour Cream, 1/2 cup
Parmesan Cheese, 1 cup
Cheddar, Shredded, 1 cup
Red Bell Pepper, Diced
Pickled Jalapeno juice, 2 TBL
1. Saute the onion and bell peppers in a dutch oven or pot with some olive oil and garlic until soft.
2. Add in the kale and cook until soft.
3. Add lots of salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powders.
4. Now you can remove the pot from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until creamy and smooth and spoon out onto a sheet pan. Broil for a few minutes to brown up the top.
5. Serve with a warm french baguette, veggies or crackers.