top of page
Cheeseboards...grazing boards...charcuterie boards, whatever you want to call them, they are HUGE right now...everyone is obsessed with charcuterie! They are the perfect compliment to any gathering and while they seem simple to make, there is a big difference between an everyday cheeseboard and a STUNNING, your friends won't stop talking about it MASTERPIECE!
About the Recipe
A delicious breakfast toast idea!
Brioche Sliced Bread
Kelly's Jelly Oregon Tayberry
1. Preheat your oven broiler.
2. Butter the bread and toast slightly. Remove from the oven.
3. Add the pepperjack cheese and melt in the oven.
4. Remove from the oven and top with the jelly.
5. In a bowl toss the greens and tomatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Top the bread with the greens and enjoy!
bottom of page